We offer laser cutting and engraving services for creative makers and small businesses.
Make your jewellery, designs and custom engraved creations come to life. We can help you create high quality products using beautiful acrylic, wood, slate and more.
We can help you create a wide range of products
Whether you’re building your jewellery empire, or looking for a custom stamp to beautify your packaging, we can help you make it happen to a very high standard.
Here are some of the products we can laser cut and engrave for you:
- Jewellery in wood, acrylic
- Stencils for painters and polymer clay artists
- Stamps for businesses and artists
- Chopping boards engraved with a personalised message
- Stitch markers for knitters and crocheters
- Reusable acrylic patterns for sewists and leatherworkers
- Leather patterns, including all stitch holes and engraved design
- Laser cut fabric for an efficient production line
- Intricate paper and cardstock designs for party invites, menus and cards
A high-end laser cutter for professional results
We use a high-end Trotec Speedy 300 120w laser, and have named her Dorothy (which suits her as she’s red and uses software called Ruby). Together, we can produce both high quality and speedy results with no compromise.
You deserve top quality products
The most satisfying outcome is for you to be proud and excited to share your wonderful creations! Through extensive testing and understanding of our materials, we’ll work with you to give you the exact outcome you need.
Whether you’re a seasoned user of laser cutting services or a first-timer, we’ll walk you through the process.
- Use your own design files or ask us to help you create them
- From small quantities to large production volumes
- We love glitter and colours: We can help you pick the perfect materials!
- We don’t expect you to know everything about laser cutting – that’s our job – and we’ll work with you to help you produce wonderful finished results
- Based in Cambridge, UK: Local pick-up or worldwide shipping available
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions or ideas you have!
When in doubt, just add glitter.